By Bao-Zhu Guo,Zhi-Liang Zhao
A concise, in-depth advent to lively disturbance rejection regulate thought for nonlinear structures, with numerical simulations and obviously labored out equations
- Provides the basic, theoretical origin for functions of energetic disturbance rejection control
- Features numerical simulations and obviously labored out equations
- Highlights the benefits of lively disturbance rejection regulate, together with small overshooting, quick convergence, and effort savings
Read or Download Active Disturbance Rejection Control for Nonlinear Systems: An Introduction PDF
Similar system theory books
From the studies: "The e-book is a wonderful mix of idea and real-world functions. each one program not just demonstrates the ability of the theoretical effects but additionally is critical by itself behalf. " IEEE keep an eye on structures journal
This quantity offers a theoretical framework and regulate technique for a category of complicated dynamical platforms characterized by way of excessive kingdom area size, a number of inputs and outputs, major nonlinearity, parametric uncertainty, and unmodeled dynamics. a distinct function of the authors' method is the mix of rigorous suggestions and strategies of nonlinear keep an eye on (invariant and attracting submanifolds, Lyapunov services, distinctive linearisation, passification) with approximate decomposition effects in accordance with singular perturbations and decentralisation.
Exploring the vast implications of evolutionary theorist Lynn Margulis’s paintings, this assortment brings jointly experts throughout quite a number disciplines, from paleontology, molecular biology, evolutionary concept, and geobiology to developmental structures thought, archaeology, background of technology, cultural technology reports, and literature and technological know-how.
This monograph explores the modeling of conservation and stability legislation of one-dimensional hyperbolic platforms utilizing partial differential equations. It provides regular examples of hyperbolic platforms for quite a lot of actual engineering functions, permitting readers to appreciate the recommendations in whichever environment is so much commonplace to them.
- Stochastic Foundations in Movement Ecology: Anomalous Diffusion, Front Propagation and Random Searches (Springer Series in Synergetics)
- The Ecosystem Approach: Complexity, Uncertainty, and Managing for Sustainability (Complexity in Ecological Systems)
- Systems Biology: Principles, Methods, and Concepts
- Asynchronous Control for Networked Systems
- Intelligent Control: A Hybrid Approach Based on Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithms (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
Additional info for Active Disturbance Rejection Control for Nonlinear Systems: An Introduction
Active Disturbance Rejection Control for Nonlinear Systems: An Introduction by Bao-Zhu Guo,Zhi-Liang Zhao