By J. Christopher States
• Covers publicity assets, health and wellbeing dangers, and mechanisms of 1 of the main poisonous minerals within the world
• Helps readers comprehend capability future health results of arsenic, utilizing inhabitants experiences, mammalian and invertebrate types, and pharmacokinetic and toxicokinetic models
• Discusses results, epidemiology, real-life examples, and modes of motion for arsenic-induced ailments, like lung melanoma, diabetes, cardiovascular and pulmonary ailments, and immunotoxicity
• Acts as a reference for toxicologists, environmental chemists, and threat assessors and comprises up to date, novel modeling options for scientists
• Includes destiny views on certain subject matters, like extrapolation from experimental types to human exposures, biomarkers for phenotypic anchoring, and pathology of power exposure
Read or Download Arsenic: Exposure Sources, Health Risks, and Mechanisms of Toxicity PDF
Best pharmacology books
Discover the nuts and bolts of promoting prescription drugs at the present time! Written by way of prime professionals within the box, Pharmaceutical advertising and marketing: rules, setting, and perform is the 5th in Dr. Mickey Smith's sequence of books at the topic which begun within the Sixties. during this impressive publication, he and his co-authors learn the foundations of selling prescription drugs, describe the environmental components that impact their program, and express how those ideas might be utilized in line with these components in perform.
Small animal imaging has been well-known as a huge instrument in preclinical study. however, the result of non-invasive imaging are usually disappointing because of collection of a suboptimal imaging modality and/or shortcomings in learn layout, experimental setup, and information review. This textbook is a realistic consultant to using non-invasive imaging in preclinical learn.
Pharmacy perform discusses the numerous elements impinging on day-by-day perform and where of pharmacy within the supply of overall healthiness care. The publication is going past easily contemplating how pharmacy is practised and attracts on a various variety of disciplines, together with sociology, social coverage, psychology, anthropology, historical past and wellbeing and fitness economics, with every one contributor bringing a special standpoint and perception into that perform.
The technology of cannabinoids is 50 years previous. those prior years supplied a extraordinary and incessant variety of breakthroughs, exhibiting that the signaling mediated via endocannabinoids and lipid mediators affects virtually each functionality of the physique. certainly, this represents a unique box of study, which permits tackling the complexity of organic services, and offers capability healing frameworks for a plethora of illnesses.
- Forensic Toxicology: Medico-Legal Case Studies
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms and Novel Therapeutic Strategies (SpringerBriefs in Cancer Research)
- Neuro-Psychopharmacology: Proceedings of the 11th Congress of the Collegium Internationale Neuro-Psychopharmacologicum, Vienna, July 9-14, 1978
- Drug-Induced Liver Disease
- Principles of Toxicology, Third Edition
- Continuous Processing in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Extra info for Arsenic: Exposure Sources, Health Risks, and Mechanisms of Toxicity
Arsenic: Exposure Sources, Health Risks, and Mechanisms of Toxicity by J. Christopher States